Re-usable bag of high quality, durable, 1900D Polyester with internal divisions and removable transparent pocket for improved organisation of equipment. Used for emergency service applications.
VPK / Paramedic bag
- Features & Benefits
- Additional information
- Stock & Supply
- How can we help?
Re-usable bag of high quality, durable, 1900D Polyester. Empty weight: 1.8kg’s
– Product longevity & lightweight for carrying
– Content protection from weather, damage & tampering
– High quality zip
– Robust handling
– Internal divisions and removable transparent pocket
– Improved organisation of equipment
– Outside of bag: 2 side pockets, 1 back & 1 front pocket
– Detachable shoulder strap with comfort pad
– User & carry friendly
– Reflective strips
– Easily identifiable
Internal entry address identification window
– Bag identification & routing control
– PVC bottom with plastic grip feet
– Enhanced practicality
Standard colour: red with black straps & silver reflective strips
– Industry norm
Open zip. *This bag is not tted with a tamper evident locking mechanism
350mm x 260mm x 300mm
|Weight & Dimensions||
Varies according to packaging
Stock & Supply
ApplicationsEmergency service applications.
If you would like to customise this or any of our products please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact one of our helpful consultants on +27 11 397 2508/9, or read our customisation guide.