Re-usable insulated pathology bag of high quality, durable, PVC coated nylon. Custom designs can be accommodated as well as bag printing – talk to us about the many options.
VPK / Pathology carrier
- Features & Benefits
- Additional information
- Stock & Supply
- How can we help?
Features & Benefits
Re-usable bag of high quality, durable, PVC coated nylon
– Product longevity
Content protection from weather & damage
– 5 year guarantee covering fair wear & tear Multi-trip, guaranteed for 2000+ uses
– Peace of mind
Fitted with Thinsulate insulation
– Maintains the temperature for up to 6 hours
Built-in rigid impact protectors & internal padding
– Sensitive content protection
High quality zip & patented secure chamber
– Highly tamper evident, enhanced security = peace of mind
Secured with patented, one-time use seal *Seals are stock items
– Enhanced security & traceability = peace of mind
– Contents not visible
Standard colour – blue
– Industry norm
– Printed with UN3373 logo as standard ***
Internal entry address / identification window
– Bag identification & routing control Bag identification & routing control
*** Category B biological substances assigned to UN3373 must be transported in accordance with Packing Instruction 650 (PI650). Versapaks specialist Diagnostic Specimen Carriers help users comply with these regulations.
Plastic seal broken by hand
L-590 x 225 x 290mm, M-415 x 215 x 230mm, S-250 x 135 x 230mm
|Weight & Dimensions||
Varies according to packaging
Stock & Supply
If you would like to customise this or any of our products please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact one of our helpful consultants on +27 11 397 2508/9, or read our customisation guide.